On a calm April night in 2006, five unfortunate people burned alive in a theater fire at the Lowes Cineplex (now AMC). Our trusted friend Joe was first on the scene with EIV Nightly News.
(Note: This video is a complete bullshit we filmed on a whim after seeing a group of fire trucks responding to what turned out to be a false alarm). Really,it was just an excuse to design some new lower third graphics in Photoshop, and try them out.
Jonathan Paula is a 25-year-old professional YouTuber and creator of the hit web series, “Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?”. He graduated from Emerson College in 2008 with a degree in Television Production and Radio Broadcasting. He currently lives in Rockingham, NH with his fiancée.
~~ Links ~~
Facebook ———– http://bit.ly/JogFB
Twitter —————- http://bit.ly/JogTW
2nd Channel ——– http://bit.ly/JonWorld
My Best Movies — http://bit.ly/JogMwM
FAQ Video ———- http://bit.ly/JogFAQv
Merchandise ——- http://bit.ly/JogStore
~~ Technical ~~
Created by —– Jonathan Paula
Starring ——— Joe Collesano
Camera ——— Canon S3-IS
Software ——– Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
Computer —— http://bit.ly/JAV010
• Jogwheel Productions © 2006 •
More info on Tragic Theater Fire In Boston!
Tragic Theater Fire In Boston! - BingNews Search results
Vancouver theatre stream: Taking refuge in The Cave, these animals sing the blues about climate change
In the live-stream show, several animals on the run from wildfires take refuge in a cave. The cave, which happens to be home to Bear, becomes a nightclub When: Jan 22-23 at 7:30 p.m., Jan 24 at 12 p.m ...
Film celebrates history of iconic Bangarra Dance Theatre
This film is a celebration of Australia’s ground-breaking Bangarra Dance Theatre, its title referring to the Wiradjuri word to make fire that gave the group its name. For nearly all of its 31 years, ...
Lieder Theatre brings Blackbird to life
There's a new play at the Lieder Theatre and it is an absolute cracker. Here's a review of "Blackbird" from the eyes of the theatre's own Greg Angus.
Las Vegas’s wildest love story: the magical, tragic lives of Siegfried & Roy
The two entertainers owned 63 big cats, were briefly bigger than Elvis, and left their mark on popular culture forever ...
Rupert's Auto Body in Carson City donates car to woman who lost home, vehicle and family member in tragic fire
Rupert's Auto Body in Carson City has supported many causes through the years from youth sports and organizations, to children's programs and local schools. We have also taken special pride in ...
10 things to do in Boston this weekend
While Massachusetts businesses and cultural institutions remain partially open amid reopening rollbacks, many residents are continuing to stay home due to the coronavirus pandemic amid new orders and ...
Man sought for setting fire to homeless woman’s blankets while she slept
Police are searching for an arsonist caught on video setting fire to a homeless woman’s blankets while she slept on ...
Keeping The Theater Fires Burning At Home — From Teatro Chelsea To New York's Public Theater
Previewing "Sonia se Fue," a Spanish translation of "Sonia Flew," to "Julia," a Brazilian reimagining of "Miss Julie." ...
Boston firefighter sex discrimination case settled for $3.2M
A former Boston firefighter who said she was sexually harassed by male colleagues while on the job, then denied a better position as retaliation for reporting the harassment, has reached a $3.2 ...
Vancouver police seek man caught on video setting fire to homeless woman’s blankets
Police released security video of the incident, which happened just outside the Queen Elizabeth Theatre on Hamilton Street around 4 a.m. on Dec. 13.
Vancouver police ask for tips after sleeping homeless woman set on fire
Police have released video showing a man lighting a sleeping woman on fire early in the morning of Dec. 13 outside the Queen Elizabeth Theatre.