This week, we explore one of the cradles of this two-and-a-half century experiment in democracy that we call America – Boston!
Our daddy-and-son thing is taking Brewers road trips, exploring, learning & having fun doing it! Just not during the COVID-19 pandemic. But since we can’t travel, we can game plan future travels for all the cities with the 19 stadiums where little man hasn’t seen Brewers games.
So, we’re doing The Game Plan, a new series with the top 5 attractions and top 5 restaurants we want to check out in each city.
It’s to help you start your game planning for when we all CAN travel!
NOTE: Please stay safe and stay home during the coronavirus pandemic, but try and help small businesses like local restaurants with delivery & take out!
– Where do YOU want to check out in Boston?
(All business mentions are unsolicited and unpaid.)
– Freedom Trail: https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/
– Boston Common: https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/trail-sites/boston-common
– Bunker Hill Monument: https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/trail-sites/bunker-hill-monument
– Faneuil Hall: https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/trail-sites/faneuil-hall
– Granary Burying Ground: https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/trail-sites/granary-burying-ground
– Old North Church: https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/trail-sites/old-north-church
– Old State House: https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/trail-sites/old-state-house
– U.S.S. Constitution: https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/trail-sites/uss-constitution
– Our other picks:
– Adams National Historic Park: https://www.nps.gov/adam/index.htm
– Boston Duck Tours: https://bostonducktours.com/
– Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum: https://www.bostonteapartyship.com/
– Fenway Park: https://www.mlb.com/redsox/ballpark/tours
– John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum: https://www.jfklibrary.org/
– Museum of Fine Arts: https://www.mfa.org/
– Bill Russell Statue: https://www.wbur.org/news/2013/11/01/russell-celtics-statue-boston
Special thanks to so many channels that have inspired us:
– That’s Amazing (blessed to call them friends in real life) https://www.youtube.com/user/termcr7
– Colin Amazing https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCzQGnRBx29bemSKM4nA4w
– Maggie & Isabel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzUWnlt9oir0gSFUt1xJoSg
– Match Up https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14GnD90vZlllIpuw0AIBBg
– That’s Amazing 2 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZgCEJCy4I1OO8PqBK2fLCQ
– Dodgerfims (Softball Crew) https://www.youtube.com/user/dodgerfilms
– Kara and Nate https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ijq8Cg-8zQKx8OH12dUSw
– Zack Hample https://www.youtube.com/user/zackhample
– Travel Snacks https://www.youtube.com/user/SharpeAllison
SUBSCRIBE (and hit that bell)! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY_Vxpcd6t5Uyov2FbqLJnw
Daddy’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/jsorgi
Daddy’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaysorgipage/
Music from Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Get off your first booking by using this link! (It also helps us afford our Brewers road trips!) https://www.airbnb.com/c/jays3206?currency=USD
A daddy & son’s story series, from our Brewers road trips (going to all 30 MLB stadiums for Brewers games) to talking Bucks & Marquette hoops to the book Daddy has up his sleeve. (Daddy is also a sports journalist and digital editor with WTMJ Radio and Good Karma Brands in Milwaukee.) Mommy wants to stay private, at least for now, though we are blessed to be a loving family. Any monetization of this channel will go towards our son’s education.