We just had THE BEST time on our 4th of July family vacation to Boston! We even learned a few things:
1. Our Boston accents aren’t too bad after all…they’re HORRIBLE!
2. Throwing tea into the ocean is actually incredibly fun and liberating. Those patriots were totes gangsta.
3. We are looking to join a couples candlepin bowling league, but apparently it’s strictly an East coast thing. C’mon Midwest!
4. We can’t wait to visit another city using CityPASS – it made our lives SO much easier.
5. Viral lip-syncs carry zero-weight when applying to Harvard Business School – we filled out apps while we were there and still haven’t heard anything back.
Sidenote: we’re currently detoxing from all of the ridiculous food we ate, shout out to Summer Shack Boston, Mr. Bartley’s Burger Cottage, & Flatbread Somerville for the yummy eats!
Hi, we’re Kristin and Danny Adams and we like to make fun, family-friendly videos. You can check out more by subscribing to our channel.
We’ll have new videos every Friday (sometimes Saturday, cuz life) and remember, #LaughterIsTheBestMedicine!
Sign up for our newsletter! http://www.kristinanddanny.net
Follow us on Instagram ► http://www.instagram.com/kristinanddanny
Like us on Facebook ► http://www.facebook.com/kristinanddanny
Follow us on Twitter ► http://www.twitter.com/kristinanddanny