Boston is a foodie paradise, and amongst the collection of amazing restaurants, there are also some great options where you can enjoy some amazing Bostonian food on a budget. I head out on a cheap eats tour around Boston to get some delicious food at affordable prices.
1. Quincy Market – Quincy Market (Faneuil Hall Marketplace) is the place to go for food court-style food. Inside Quincy Market is a number of food stalls ranging from barbecue, Japanese, and comfort food to ice cream and seafood. I grab some clam chowder from my favorite place at Quincy Market, Boston Chowda Co., and enjoy it inside a very historic building.
2. Mike’s Pastry and Modern Pastry – Located in Boston’s North End, Mike’s Pastry and Modern Pastry are the places to go for some fresh, authentic Italian cannolis. Both places are very popular, and it is hard to decide which one to go to. On this trip, I check out Mike’s Pastry to get one of its florentine cannolis.
3. Saus – Saus is known for their sandwiches and especially their poutine. I head inside to enjoy some poutine full with French fries, cheese curds, and gravy.
4. El Pelon Taqueria – El Pelon Taqueria is a great stop where you can get some authentic counter-serve Mexican food. From tacos and burritos to tortas, you cannot go wrong with these options. I head to the location in the Fenway/Kenmore neighborhood not far from Fenway Park to try one of their tortas.
5. Tasty Burger – Tasty Burger is a great option for some delicious burgers. It is a place where Bostonians like to go to before or after a Red Sox game, and I head over to the location very close to Fenway Park to try one of their burgers.
#Boston #BostonCheapEats #BostonRestaurants
00:00 – Quincy Market
02:51 – Mike’s Pastry and Modern Pastry
05:34 – Saus
06:45 – El Pelon Taqueria
08:40 – Tasty Burger
MUSIC from EPIDEMIC SOUND:
More info on Boston Cheap Eats Tour
Boston Cheap Eats Tour - BingNews Search results
Insider Tips on What To Do in Boston From a local
Looking for travel tips on what to do in Boston, Massachusetts? You are in the right place! As part of our city guides series, we interviewed Kate McCulley who grew up about 20 minutes north of … Insi ...
The Royals record isn’t great, but games are fun. Here’s how to get cheap tickets, deals
Remember when Chiefs’ tickets were $30? Check out a Royals game if you’re looking for something to do on a budget. Who knows how long they’ll be this cheap? You can buy tickets to any Royals ...
The Topgolf Live Stadium Tour Will Return to Fenway Park This Year
This privilege isn’t cheap: Tickets are $70 per person ... in the U.S. and five other countries (the closest one to Boston is in Long Island, New York), as well as indoor virtual golfing ...
How to save money on a road trip
After speaking with some people who road-trip for a living, we compiled tips for making your trip as easy and cost-effective as possible.
The Best of Boston: Where to Eat, Drink, and Stay Right Now
F&W Sommelier of the Year Hayley Fortier shares her highly opinionated guide to the best restaurants, bars, and hotels in Boston.
Things to Do
From fun outdoor workout classes to brewery tours to art exhibits to concerts, Boston is a happening place this weekend. We’ve rounded up the coolest... During spring and fall, Boston has about ...
Find the Best Things to Do in Beacon Hill
Within these walls, bills are passed, legislation is made, and tours ... of Boston's best bars (Alibi, Clink the Yard, Liberty Bar, and Catwalk) and one of the most talked about Italian ...
Cheap Flights from Boston Logan International to New York
Check our live page on United States travel restrictions to see if you can travel from Boston Logan International to New York ... There's a huge variety of places to eat and shop in every terminal, as ...
Cheap Flights from Dublin to Boston Logan International
Once you've passed Dublin Airport's security checks you can enjoy the shops and restaurants in The Loop, Dublin Airport's dedicated entertainment area. Pick up some Irish souvenirs, relax over a ...
The 21 best things to do in the summer in Boston
Tickets can be hard to come by for big ... when you can have a drink and a dozen oysters for a cheap(er) evening out. Boston Lights is an interactive experience at Franklin Park Zoo that is ...