Boston is a foodie paradise, and amongst the collection of amazing restaurants, there are also some great options where you can enjoy some amazing Bostonian food on a budget. I head out on a cheap eats tour around Boston to get some delicious food at affordable prices.
1. Quincy Market – Quincy Market (Faneuil Hall Marketplace) is the place to go for food court-style food. Inside Quincy Market is a number of food stalls ranging from barbecue, Japanese, and comfort food to ice cream and seafood. I grab some clam chowder from my favorite place at Quincy Market, Boston Chowda Co., and enjoy it inside a very historic building.
2. Mike’s Pastry and Modern Pastry – Located in Boston’s North End, Mike’s Pastry and Modern Pastry are the places to go for some fresh, authentic Italian cannolis. Both places are very popular, and it is hard to decide which one to go to. On this trip, I check out Mike’s Pastry to get one of its florentine cannolis.
3. Saus – Saus is known for their sandwiches and especially their poutine. I head inside to enjoy some poutine full with French fries, cheese curds, and gravy.
4. El Pelon Taqueria – El Pelon Taqueria is a great stop where you can get some authentic counter-serve Mexican food. From tacos and burritos to tortas, you cannot go wrong with these options. I head to the location in the Fenway/Kenmore neighborhood not far from Fenway Park to try one of their tortas.
5. Tasty Burger – Tasty Burger is a great option for some delicious burgers. It is a place where Bostonians like to go to before or after a Red Sox game, and I head over to the location very close to Fenway Park to try one of their burgers.
#Boston #BostonCheapEats #BostonRestaurants
00:00 – Quincy Market
02:51 – Mike’s Pastry and Modern Pastry
05:34 – Saus
06:45 – El Pelon Taqueria
08:40 – Tasty Burger
MUSIC from EPIDEMIC SOUND:
More info on Boston Cheap Eats Tour
Boston Cheap Eats Tour - BingNews Search results
The Cure tried to keep prices low. But Ticketmaster fees cost more than the tickets.
Show me, show me, show me how you … end up paying more in added fees than for the tickets themselves. That’s more or less the music that fans of The Cure had to face Wednesday, as devoted ...
Drake announced two tour dates in Boston
Drake is coming to Boston this summer and his tickets go on presale today! When will Drake be performing in Boston? His “It’s All a Blur Tour” with 21 Savage is coming to Boston in July.
Iceland on a Budget: It's Very Doable
Iceland has plenty of lava, so it's no surprise it's a tourist hotspot, especially for Americans. It's tough to resist the island's landscape — volcanoes, ... Read More ...
26 Best Things to Do in Boston
Boston, Massachusetts, was on my list of dream destinations to visit for such a long time—the history and energy of the city and the beauty of the surrounding area were so appealing to me! Well, I’m ...
American Airlines Cheap Flights From Boston
Book tickets in Advance When you plan a trip and want to book American Airlines Cheap Flights From Boston cheap flights, you should always make reservations in advance. When you book a flight two ...
Food & Drink
These Boston spots offer a... From tiny takeout joints and high-end Japanese restaurants, Boston offers ample choices for beautiful, delicious sushi. Whether you’re... As we see it, Boston’s ...
Where to Find Concerts under $30 around Boston
855 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, bu.edu. Whether you’re feeling some British R&B, post-punk, or indie rock jams, the Sinclair has it all, from national tours to beloved local acts like Oompa or ...
Here’s Where to Eat All Along the Boston Marathon Route
Also, you might feel inspired to eat some beer and pizza. Both of these feats can be accomplished at the location of Night Shift Brewing—one of the Boston area’s best makers of beer and ...
The 15 Best Boston Tours
Hoping to experience Boston through the eyes of a local? A guided tour may be just the thing. Factoring in traveler sentiment and expert opinion, U.S. News selected some of Boston's best tours.
So no offense to Angie Harmon, but the Mambo Taxi no longer reigns as the best frozen margarita in Dallas. She has been in Hollywood La-La-Land for too long. The late-night talk show host already ...
Cheap flights from Boston
Looking for cheap tickets from Boston? Whether you are flying one-way or return, here are a few tips on how to score the best price and make your flight journey as smooth as possible. Enter your ...