We recently visited Boston, Massachusetts to link up with some friends. They gave us an incredible tour of the Boston area and we were able to do a lot. Here are 5 things that really enjoyed while we were there:
1. New England Aquarium: Not what we thought of when thinking of Boston, but this design and exhibits were incredible! ?
2. Freedom Trail: This is where Paul Revere rode and yelled “The British are coming”. ? See some amazing sights and history along the way including Paul Revere’s House. ?
3. Mike’s Pastry: ? Renowned Italian bake shop providing cannoli in multiple flavors, gelati & biscotti since 1946. ?
4. The Granary Burying Ground: ? I know that sounds kind of weird, but to contextualize how old some of these graves were and think about how the country didn’t even exists??? ?
5. USS Constitution ?: The world’s oldest commissioned naval vessel still afloat!
Leave a comment below if you have been to any of these or if there is something you would add to the list!
#fulltimerv #rvlife #boston #Massachusetts #mikespastry #freedomtrail #ussconstitution #aquarium #paulrevere #family
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ SOME OF OUR FAVORITE VIDEOS ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
• WE BOUGHT AN RV!!! ?
• I DON’T WANT TO HOMESCHOOL JONAS BROS PARODY ?
• NINJA WARRIOR TRAINING
• MOM IS GONE?! ?
Follow Us Online: ?
More info on 5 Things to Do in Boston: Episode 34 Massachusetts Part 2
3-days Itinerary in Boston
The large paddle boats cost $4.50 to ride (or $3 for kids ages 2 to 15 and $4 for seniors); travelers with Go Boston Cards ride for free. Swan Boats are usually available between mid-April and ...
10 things to do in Boston this weekend
For the 82nd year, the city of Boston hosts its annual tree lighting on Boston Common this Thursday from 6-8 p.m. The Province of Nova Scotia has once again donated a tree to Boston as thanks for ...
31 things to do in Mass., one for every day in December
Dec. 12: Eat at one of the best restaurants in America Enjoy bragging rights after eating at one of the 100 best restaurants in America in 2023, according to OpenTable. There are five of them in ...
Five things: Biotech bad news, small-business grants, a Pong anniversary and where millennials are moving
2. Immuno-oncology company cuts ... Start each day with the 5 Things You Need to Know. Sign up for the Morning Edition. 4. Boston PE firm closes $438M fund Lucy Maffei reports that a Boston ...
Things to do around Boston this weekend and beyond
STEPHEN SANCHEZ “Until I Found You,” the breakthrough single from this Nashville-based crooner, is made for closed-eye slow dancing under a mirror ball, with Sanchez’s sugarplum-sweet vocals ...
5 Holiday-Themed Things to Do in Back Bay for Every Type of Vibe
However you choose to prepare for the holidays, there’s magic to be felt at Prudential Center for fun-seekers of all kinds.
Things to Do This Week in Boston
Thanksgiving follows the murderous path of a serial killer who emerges in Plymouth, Massachusetts in ... you can hardly do better than View Boston, at the top of the Prudential Center.
‘Yellowstone’ Season 5, Part 2: Release Date, Episode Count and Everything to Know
TLDR: The back half of Yellowstone Season 5 will premiere in November 2024, as initially reported by Deadline. THE DETAILS: Part 2 was originally ... above all things, protect Montana's land ...
5 key things to know about the Boston accent
The classic Boston accent is non-rhotic. When you’re non-rhotic, most of the time you don’t pronounce an r when it follows a vowel. As part of the research conducted by Stanford and his team ...
The BBJ's Five Things to Start Your Day
Good morning, Boston! Here are the five most important things you need to know to help start your busy business day. Lawmakers are pushing to revitalize cultural districts across Mass.
5 things to do in Pittsburgh this weekend: May 31-June 2
JoAnne Klimovich Harrop Friday, May 31, 2019 7:33 a.m. | Friday, May 31, 2019 7:33 a.m. There’s plenty to do in Pittsburgh ... Khouri at 5 p.m. on Saturday and Jeff Jimmerson at 2:30 p.m ...